About Change & Strategy International
- Align your people to a clear strategy
- Build extraordinary leadership teams
- Lead successful and sustainable change
- Build cultures that embrace change
Your people are the only ones who can deliver your strategy. They are the only ones who can deliver the change your business requires.
Based in Oxfordshire, UK, Change & Strategy International Ltd is owned by Campbell Macpherson who has been enabling organisations to successfully instigate change for almost thirty years across the UK, Europe, US, Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
He has a wealth of experience across a number of industries with particular emphasis on financial services – from Sovereign Wealth Funds and Institutional Investors to life insurance, general insurance, wealth management, advisor networks and fs technology platforms.
Campbell Macpherson is an international business adviser, NED, keynote speaker, workshop facilitator, author and Change Catalyst.
He is an Executive Fellow at Henley Business School.
Download a PDF of his experience and services here: Campbell Macpherson Experience Summary
Advisory Clients include: Invesco, A Plan, Endsleigh, iPipeline, Excursions Ltd, James Half, James Hay, IFDS (State Street & DST), International Personal Finance, Friends Life, Aviva, Gocompare, Cofunds, Sesame, Misys, Openwork, Centaur Media, Capital Radio, BBC, Telewest, American Express and Lazard.
Executive experience includes:
- NED of Excursions Ltd, the UK’;s premier shore excursions firm
- Senior Adviser to the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, one of the world’s largest Sovereign Funds.
- Strategy Director, Zurich Global Life Emerging Markets & Zurich International Life
- Board Director & HR Director, Sesame (UK’s largest IFA Network)
- Head of eBusiness, AMP Group UK (Pearl, Henderson Investors, NPI, London Life, Cogent, Virgin Direct)
- Marketing Director, Virgin Wines
- Senior Manager, Change, Andersen Consulting
He founded one of Australia’s first multimedia marketing companies. He was a NED of BP Northbound, a family-owned business that grew to be BP’s largest independent Queensland forecourt.
He also flew jets (poorly) in the RAAF.
He has a Physics degree from Melbourne University.
Campbell is the author of the 2018 Business Book of the Year – ‘The Change Catalyst (secrets to successful and sustainable business change)’.
He lives in Oxfordshire, UK, and is married with two adult children. He divides his time between the UK, Australia and wherever his clients need him to be.